Now Hiring - Real Estate Photographer & Drone Operator
Pink Realty Colorado
2760 N Academy Blvd Suite 201
Colorado Springs, CO 80917
We are a fast-paced real estate company looking for a full-time experienced photographer to perform property photography for our real estate clients.
This is a full-time position subject to a 90-day probationary period. Monday through Friday work schedule. Reasonable overtime may be required in this position, including occasional overtime during the evenings and/or on the weekends.
Skills required for this job include
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with photography and professional photography equipment in the real estate industry or related field. Experience with videography/video equipment and editing is a plus.
- Ability to professionally photograph interior and exterior of real estate properties throughout Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Denver and other areas.
- Proficiency in capturing HDR images through bracketing, working with fill flash and ability to properly white balance images.
- Ability to capture video and edit video’s.
- Ability to fly a drone and photograph and video.
- Ability to edit, retouch and enhance photography files to ensure photographs are consistent with Company’s expectations of image quality.
- Deadline oriented and able to work quickly and efficiently to turn around photos within 24-48 hours.
- Proficiency in Photoshop and relevant processing techniques.
- Attention to detail, focus, color and quality of light.
- Professional, reliable and organized.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Ability to work with Managing Broker and/or Marketing Coordinator and Assistant to produce photographs consistent with Company branding and image quality.
- Positive attitude and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Punctual, dependable and reliable attendance.
- May be required to pass a background check and/or drug screen.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
- Company may consider providing camera and related equipment for the right candidate. Company will provide Adobe Photoshop software and may also provide license for use of 3-D virtual media platform.
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Mileage will be reimbursed by the Company.
How to Apply
Please submit the following for immediate consideration to [email protected]
- Letter of interest/cover letter
- List of three references
- Sample of your photography/videography work and/or link to your online portfolio.
The failure to provide all of the information requested may result in your automatic non-consideration for this position.